How to Join
Milestones of Our Explorers
- Sebastian Patino, passed his Instrument check ride this July 2008!
- Jon Trainor, passed his Instrument Rating check ride Sunday, November 24, 2008!
- Sebastian Patino, passed his Private Pilot check ride Saturday, November 23, 2008!
- Steven Fiegel, Alumni and former Post President. May 2, 2008. He survived his first year at the Daniel Webster College of Aviation. He just got his Helicopter Rating and Yeah Steve you know we are hitting you of for rides! Just as in the past when Steve was Post President, he does not let the grass grow under his feet as he also received approval to take people on aerobatic flights. Not sure if I want go go on those rides without a big barf bag. Just kidding Steve! So please join in congratulating Steve when you see him at our glider orientation flights.
- Chad Unagnst, Private Pilot, Single Engine Land. December 7, 2006. Send us a photo Chad or we will find one for you!
- John Trainor, Privat Pilot Single Engine Land. John send us your photos and date of your rating. The webmaster now has your photos but has to get on the stick and update the website.
- Steven Fiegel, Glider Pilot. October 2, 2006. Congratulations Steve! Now lets get other Explorers Certified. Also, special thanks to the Philadelphia Glider Council !
Stephen Gets his Glider Pilot Certification
Where's the engine?
Congratulations to Stephen Fiegel October 2, 2006 Glider Pilot!
Stephen finally found the engine!